American Made Product Pairs You Will Love
Buying American made products has always been an important factor in boosting our country’s economy, creating jobs for our people, and improving the overall lives of Americans all across this great land of ours.
For most American made products, the operation to make them is fairly humble in size and their name may not be as well known as some larger corporations. It’s okay to not be known across the globe as a business, it makes the business you do with the company personal and meaningful honestly, but sometimes that makes their products hard to find. Thankfully you have Liberty Bottleworks to help you out!
We have compiled a list of awesome American made product pairs that go great with some of your favorite Liberty bottles! Some of these products you may have heard of, and some of them you haven’t. Either way, sit back, relax, and browse away.
- Our Beacon Liberty bottle is specially made for you coastal lovers out there! Whether you live on the coast or wished you lived on the coast, this bottle is just for you
- Started in 1897, Filson is best known for creating high-quality durable clothing and accessories right here in Seattle, WA. Their Oblong Scarf is made with 100% cotton making it perfect for those long walks next to the crashing waves of the ocean or the soft lapping water of a lake.
- Iron and Resin is a must see American company when it comes to buying anything surfing. They even sell products for avid motorcyclists! Their Senor Lopez Beach Blanket that’s made out of recycled t-shirts is a necessity for any outdoor lounging activities.
- Maynard is a fisherman and fisherwoman’s best friend when it comes to time on the water. Long days out on the boat or on shore calls for a drink and what better way to deliver it than through your own unique Liberty bottle?
- Lotuff is the go-to place to find some of the best American made leather duffles, bags, wallets, and more. Their No. 10 Leather Weekender Bag is made out of vegetable-tanned leather and is perfect for those long trips, business or vacation.
- Based out of Detroit, Shinola makes quality American products from watches to bicycles that are made to last. They serve the mission of bringing manufacturing jobs back to Detroit and they are very proud of it! The Runwell 47 mm watch is perfect for everyday use thanks to its durability and simplistic style.
- Dahlia, designed by artist, Megan Newell, has been one of our popular spring and summer bottles. It comes in this cute green and blue arrangement AND in pink and orange too!
- Thesis Beauty Purists is an awesome American company that makes organic and chemical free beauty supplies for your face, body, hair, mommy and baby, and even for men! Their Facial Mask Pomegranate Acerola helps with anti-aging, it nourishes, and revitalizes your skin.
- Alex and Ani is a fairly well-known jewelry business here in the U.S. and they make some of the most beautiful rings, bracelets, necklaces, and charms that have meaningful messages behind them. This Soul Sister Charm Bangle is for those who love to have fun with their best friend, and proceeds from every purchase of this bangle go to Musicians on Call.
- Redwing Shoes is a great American footwear company that embodies the American ideals of quality work and excellence. Redwing’s 595 Men’s Chukka boot is the perfect durable leather boot for everyday wear! P.S. These boots last for decades, we’re not kidding
- The Not An Elk Liberty bottle was created for those who revel in the sport of hunting, and overall share an appreciation for what nature provides for us.
- Buck Mason is a company right here in the U.S.A. that creates some of the best quality jeans. We especially love the style of their Boss Standard Fit Jean, hand sewn with durable 13.5 oz. denim. Now that’s a nice looking pair of jeans!
- Randolph makes a large variety of handcrafted American eyewear that is a must have accessory for any man or woman. Fun fact, Randolph Aviators are the original U.S. Military sunglasses that made the style immortally famous. The military durability and sports comfort of their Aviator II sunglasses make them a top choice in eyewear!
- Did you know that Buck Mason also makes some of the world’s softest t-shirts? Well, they do! Their Hunter Venice Wash Pima is a great casual, yet refined, tee for those of you who live the casual, yet refined, life.
- Ra-Ger That, designed by our artist Kandy Caballero, is a bottle for those who enjoy leisure and style, and what better way to show it than through a quality American made product.
- You can’t go wrong with a pair of Danner hiking boots, it’s a proven fact. This American company has been around since 1932 and they even outfit our military with their quality boots. Their boots are crafted just outside of Mt. Hood in Portland, OR!
- Our Rimrock bottle , named and designed after Rimrock Lake here in Central Washington by Dustin Berg, is the perfect bottle for those who love to adventure and experience all of the wonderful things that the wilderness has to offer!
- Tradlands is a pure gem when it comes to their women’s shirts. If you love the “borrowed-from-the-boys” look (which let’s be honest, who doesn’t?) then Tradlands is for you. We are in love with their Josie Blue button down plaid shirt!
The American made products and their companies that we listed today are only a few of the many hundreds that we have here in our country. If you take the time to search for products made here at home you won’t be disappointed by what you find, and you sure won’t be disappointed by what results from your purchase. Remember, the business that you give to American companies means more than just a product; it means a sustainable future for the American economy and your fellow American people!